"Notes of HOPE" Project with Robby Borders
Saturday, September 10, World Suicide Prevention Day
LET'S GET 200 PEOPLE TO LINE THE STREETS OF PARK CITY WITH "NOTES OF HOPE"
- 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM | Sign Making Party | 638 Coalition View Court
- Park on the street and bring sharpies, foam core board & positive slogans. We'll have coffee and treats. We'll head downtown around 10:45 to share our messages of hope with the PC community.
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM | Line the Streets with Signs | Main Street - Kimball Junction in Park City
- A note from Robby: My name is Robby Borders and I have been bullied and felt suicidal. I hold a sign that says “smile, you are beautiful” for 7-9 hours a day to show other people that they are beautiful no matter what happens in life or what they go through. The reason why I am asking for people to help is because suicide is number 1 in Utah and September 10th is Suicide Awareness Day. My plan is to get over 200 people to help and go from Main Street to Kimball Junction by holding a sign that will make someone’s day like for example I believe in you, keep being you, be yourself, smile you are beautiful and so on. September 10th is a Saturday and it will be from 11-2.
- Please RSVP on Facebook or via email for hosts to plan accordingly.